List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] rant
From:       Martin Steigerwald <martin () lichtvoll ! de>
Date:       2015-02-06 11:49:43

Am Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 20:32:20 schrieb E. Hakan Duran:
> On Thursday, February 05, 2015 11:11:45 AM Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > That doesn=B4t guarantee you have the database perf improvements as
> > these
> > were added to the 1.13 branch after the release. AFAIK 1.13.0-2 of
> > akonadi debian packages do not have these improvements.
> =

> Would love to try doing this. Any suggestions about how to do this on
> Fedora ?

I don=B4t use Fedora. But I think you can use my compile to /usr/local way =

on it. Its not as clean as building a new RPM package, but I think it =

would work okay. Especially if you are only compiling akonadi-server (not =

kdepim-runtime), which would be sufficient for the database perf =

improvements as these are in the server part.

-- =