List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] including attachments in forward or reply
From:       Georgi Kourtev <gkourtev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-16 9:36:28

On Friday 16 January 2015 10:30:14 Ren=E9 J.V. Bertin wrote:
> Hello,
> =

> I don't see how to include an original message's attachment(s) in a reply=
 or
> even forward. Isn't that functionality supported? I'm using KDE PIM 4.13.3
> .
I do not have an issues with attachments on any of the Forward or Redirect =

options.  However I believe that by default the attachments are not in the =

replies, as usually this does not always makes sense vis-a-vis traffic/spac=
e =

issues.  I am not sure though if there is an option to enable that.