List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Calendar entries disappear
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2014-12-13 18:13:52

Akonadi does not work so well with caldav, during years I experience that i=
t =

regularly drops the calendars and then creates them under new IDs.This seem=
s =

to happen when the network is spooky, for example have a web login, or just=
 a =

very long timeout. Do you experience that too?

I appear to have the problem with missing old entries as well, at this poin=
t, =

mine appears to stop in august - july is not there. I wonder weather the =

problem is in akonadi or in owncloud, neither seems to have any configurati=
on =

for it.

Kindly,
Anders