List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kmail doesn't start anymore
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2014-08-26 13:11:02

This is a multipart/mixed message in MIME format.

so, well, I seem to have messed up my setup somehow, kmail won't start
anymore.
I get the error message attached, which seems to complain about a
collection which cannot be created.
in akonadiconsole, however, I can see all relevant agents are running,
emails (IMAP) are there.
how can I solve this without deleting all kmail/akonadi ressources and
configs ?
["kmail_err.png" (image/png)]