List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Syncronisation between ical (Zarafa) and akonadi
From:       Volker Helm <vh () quatro-stahl ! de>
Date:       2014-07-22 15:32:34

Hi there,

I'm using korganizer 4.13.2 (kubuntu 14.04 i386) and trying to sync the =

calendar with zarafa. I'm using the ical protocoll, which works usually fin=
e to =

get the data from zarafa, but sometimes it doesn't sync with the local crea=
ted =

events.

So, is there a way to sync to data between akonadi and zarafa manually?

Btw. I'm using an external postgresl server (9.1 debian wheezy).

Sorry for my bad english.
-- =

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,

    Volker Helm

QUATRO Stahl GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Str.5
30982 Pattensen

Tel: (05101) 9175-44
Fax: (05101) 9175-45

Internet: www.quatro-stahl.de

Registeramt: HRB 101010 AG Hannover
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrung: J=F6rg B=F6lsing, Bernd Pritzel
UStId: DE 116 402 055