List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Searching in KMail?
From:       Peter Humphrey <peter () prh ! myzen ! co ! uk>
Date:       2014-05-08 23:15:53

Hi list,

How do I get searching to work in KMail-4.12.5? So far all I get is some time
spent searching and then an empty results list returned. This is even if I
search for my own e-mails in a folder that contains a mailing list of which
I'm an active member. It used to work very nicely, but not for many months
now.

Once upon a time KMail was a nice, simple-to-use, self-contained e-mail
client. Those halcyon days. If I can find another MUA that can import KMail
archives I'll be sorely tempted to switch. I have no need of PIM nor desktop
search, and if I did it wouldn't be in an MUA.

--
Regards
Peter