List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] 4.13 upgrade, still akonadi trouble
From:       Brad Rogers <brad () fineby ! me ! uk>
Date:       2014-04-18 13:18:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:02:53 +0200
Werner Joss <werner@hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:

Hello Werner,

>in the end, I deleted the folders ~/.local and ~/.config/akonadi after
>that akonadi started.
>of course, I had to redo my configurations all over again.

Don't delete those directories.  Move them;

$ mv .local .local_old
$ mv ~/.config/akonadi ~/.config/akonadi_old

That way, you can move files contained therein back to .local
& ~/.config/akonadi one at a time to see which one(s) were causing the
problem(s).

--
 Regards  _
I guess I shouldn't have strangled her to death