List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Calendar folder vanished in Kontact 4.11.2/Kolab2/Kubuntu 13.10beta
From:       ITSEF Admin <itsef-admin () brightsight ! com>
Date:       2013-10-15 15:00:56

On Tuesday 15 October 2013 16:33:00 you wrote:
[...]
> When I had a look at
> the list of calendars in the lower left hand corner of "Calendar"
> (KOrganizer), I could see the three Kolab2 accounts being displayed -
> however, the one I just added an event to was missing the "Calendar" entry.
> Only "Tasks" and "Journal" were visible. The two other accounts were still
> complete.
[...]

This is really frustrating - the Calendar just reappeared after another round
of "delete old folder, create new folder, copy all events to it, tell Kontact
it's a Calendar folder". To start with, nothing happened, then, after a while
it was sitting there marked as "Calendar" among the normal mail folders, but
not in the Calendar view. One more trip to akonadiconsole and a cleared
akonadicache and sync folder later, it finally came back. I still have no idea
as to why and what, nor what I need to do if this happens again...

Regards,

Thomas