Hi! Today I migrated my PIM setup from KDEPIM 1 from KDE SC 4.4.11 to KDEPIM 2 = from KDE SC 4.10.2 on my Debian Sid system. It worked quite well. I have redone everything. Removed Akonadi configurati= on = and database, removed Nepomuk configuration and database. I moved mails fro= m = ~/Mail to ~/.Mail and ~/.Mail-Archiv. The former contains some 250000 = somewhat recent mails in at least 100 maildir folders while the later = contains some 650000 mails archived in mbox folders. I didn=B4t dare to let = Akonadi go at those archived mails. Both mail directories are snapshotted = via BTRFS for extra safety, but find and du -sch compared from snapshot and = current state tell me that Akonadi left my mails alone and all is nice :). In ~/.Mail I have several maildir main directories, one for each POP3 = account. I copied local mail to another maildir main directory. This looks = like this (just some excerpt): drwx------ 1 martin martin 18 Apr 11 08:33 Lichtvoll drwx------ 1 martin martin 4,1K Apr 11 17:28 .Lichtvoll.directory -rw------- 1 martin martin 4,2M Apr 11 08:33 .Lichtvoll.index -rw------- 1 martin martin 34K Apr 11 08:33 .Lichtvoll.index.ids drwx------ 1 martin martin 18 Jan 2 11:36 Lokal drwxr-xr-x 1 martin martin 528 Apr 11 09:50 .Lokal.directory Instead of creating just one local folders maildir agent I created one for = each account. This looks nicer in KMail. I just pointed each maildir agent = to the corresponding directory like "~/.Mail/Lichtvoll" and told Akonadi vi= a = Akonadiconsole to "Synchronize all". Quite quickly Akonadi build up a MySQL = database of about 1,3 GB. Akonadi Nepomuk Feeding took quite a bit longer. = About half a day, but is completed now to. I imported filter rules, selected proper inbox directories for each account= s = and so on. Then after setting keep 7 days on server I dared to retrieve new = mails via POP3. This works. I am not yet sure whether CRM114 spam filter rules work. I got = quite some spam in inbox. But the more important thing is: Whenever I move a mail or click on the icon for marking a mail spam via a = manuel filter which moves it to the spam folder, the mail does not disappea= r = from the source folder of the move operation until I restart KMail. It does appear in the destination folder tough and then it seems I have a = duplicate mail. After restarting KMail all is fine tough. I also tried viewing the folder in Akonadiconsole, but there the progress = sign didn=B4t disappear. Maybe its still doing something. Virtuoso is still somewhat active. But = according to "Agents" tab in Akonadiconsole everything, including the newly = created "Mail Filter Agent" is idling. Any immediate ideas? If not, I=B4d file this as a bug, if not already done. Aside from that I also have the issue that address completion from "Persona= l = Contacts" does not work. Searching for mails appears to work. And accessing folders appears to be quite fast. Thanks, -- = Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald - http://www.Lichtvoll.de GPG: 03B0 0D6C 0040 0710 4AFA B82F 991B EAAC A599 84C7 _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list Subscription management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users