List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] mails from M$ Exchange ActiveSync ?
From:       Martin Koller <kollix () aon ! at>
Date:       2013-04-08 15:22:28

Hi,

anybody knows a tool which can download emails (only) via Exchange Active S=
ync (and nothing else possible!)
from an M$ exchange server ?
Note: on the server there is ONLY Exchange Active Sync available; no imap, =
owa, etc.
I only want to download all mails to be able to read them with kmail.
I need no synchronisation in any way and nothing else but mails download.

-- =

Best regards/Sch=F6ne Gr=FC=DFe

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail =

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at