Martin (KDE) wrote: > If my memory serves me well one developer said, that all akonadi config > stuff now is located in the akonadi config sub folder (this once was > mixed in kmail and akonadi config). Is this true? So I can sync my home > folder and ignore all folders and files named akonadi or located in > folders named akonadi? It isn't true and never was. Or let's say in another way: it is true for the Akonadi server, but not for its resources. :) .config/akonadi contains the configuration of the server, including what resources are added to it $KDEHOME/share/config/akonadi_*rc contains configuration of individual resources (e.g one per maildir account, one per imap account, one for the filters, etc). Andras _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list Subscription management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users