On 30/08/2012 11:11, Peter wrote: > On Thursday 30 August 2012 09:03:30 O. Sinclair wrote: > > > It was too long since I migrated for me to remember the details - but I > > > ended up moving a backup of old mail and contacts to separate folders. > > > Then started with an empty KMail2, created accounts and so on. finally > > > imported all old mail and my contacts. That worked better than any > > > migration attempts and was also the Kubuntu recommended method if I > > > recall (search on kubuntu.org page). > > If I did take the option as you have explained above, will the 'Local > Folders' issue still exist, or will I be able to delete it. Seems it is > 'busy' even when I move email messages, or delete,etc. > > Seems like it is some sort of method to obtain (internal) emails, like > from the MAIL command or otherwise. > Frankly I have no idea.. hope someone else can chip in. All I remember is that "proper migration" did not work so I gave up and did the "backup then import" and after that things (as I recall it) worked more or less as expected _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list Subscription management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users