List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Calendars and To-Do List info gone?
From:       "Heinrich Stoellinger" <hc.stoellinger () aon ! at>
Date:       2012-04-28 5:55:45

Hello Russ,
I (and a number of additional people) have exactly the same problem. Somebo=
dy
said it has to do with the combination of the versions of KDE (with me this
is Debian-Wheezy and KDE 4.7.4) and KDEPIM (4.4.something). Debian has not
yet upgraded their KDEPIM version. In any case - this situation is unaccept=
able!!!
and certainly NOT a recommendation for using KDE/KDEPIM/DEBIAN in a business
context!
Regards
H. Stoellinger

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 02:55:32 +0200, Russ Mannex <russ@mannex.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure what happened, but it seems like Korganizer lost all contact=
 (no
> pun intended :) with my local calendar and to do list. None of that
> information is displaying. What's worse, I can't seem to load a backup (d=
oes
> nothing) or even manually add anything. Any ideas?

-- =

Erstellt mit Operas revolution=E4rem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mai=
l/