List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Searching x 2
From:       Sérgio Basto <sergio () serjux ! com>
Date:       2012-02-24 4:38:30

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 14:36 +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> 1) Ask how you can help to make it happen that KDEPIM 2 holds up to
> your
> expectations, provide a bug report that help the KDEPIM / Nepomuk
> developers to fix your problem. Steps for that can be:
>
> - close your "nepomuk sucks" bug report with a big "sorry" attached
> - open new bug reports for the most pressing issues that you see
> - feel free to link to this thread, but in the bug reports also
> provide
> the key points and key data to give KDEPIM / Nepomuk developers a
> quick
> insight into the problem
> - try to gather debug data, there have been blog posts and there are
> threads about nepomuk related debugging on kdepim and possibly also
> nepomuk mailing lists.

Hi, first  thanks for your writing , I write very bad English so is
difficult show feelings.
I know how report bugs (at least I think so) but in this case , I don't
have great data to show I use Fedora 16 updated , and search stops works
again. Note that I wrote again. I don't found nothing unusual , just
this thread with 2 other confirmations, that search stops to work in
kmail2.

I'm not frustrated, I just think, I have the right of criticize the work
of kde team and hope that they do something about it.
Maybe is not the best way, I know and I will think about it.
on 15 Nov 2011 I wrote: F16 after upgrade to kde 4.7.3, kmail unusable.
when all the problems had began.

Best Regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.