List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] 4.8 - Message Search
From:       Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-26 5:43:25

looking good - getting reliable and fast results for searches on Subject,
addresses and message body. Congratulations guys, I realise it was a scrabble
to get it into 4.8

Is message status meant to be working? because a search on "Message Status =
unread" still returns every message, regardless of its status

Side Note:Irony - I went to check my sent mails to copy this message body from
a previous email to pim-dev but couldn't - got the aforementioned "cannot
fetch job" error. Had to use gmail to get it.

--
Lindsay