List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] several kontact woes after upgrading to KDE 4.7
From:       "Martin (KDE)" <kde () fahrendorf ! de>
Date:       2012-01-22 18:59:14

Am 22.01.2012 19:28, schrieb Mathias Homann:
> Ok, so I finally took the plunge and upgraded to KDE 4.7, and after a pai=
nful =

> manual re-configuration because the migration thingie failed I have sever=
al =

> questions left with kontact / kde pim:
> =

> - why does there have to be a virtuoso-t process doing nothing, but using=
 up =

> both CPU cores in the process?

This is the index process that index all mails. This takes some time but
it should run if there is nothing to do on your system.

> =

> - why does the default keyboard shortcut "+" for "next unread mail" not w=
ork =

> anymore (it still IS the shortcut, just doesn't jump to the next folder =

> anymore)

Does it jump to the next mail in the same folder? If yes you can change
this behaviour in the configuration. Go to "Diverses" and set "Regelung
f=FCr die Suche nach ungelesenen Nachrichten" ("when trying to find unread
message" in english)) to cyclic search in all folders.

Martin