List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kmail2 search doesn't work
From:       Sérgio Basto <sergio () serjux ! com>
Date:       2011-12-24 14:08:20

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 12:33 +0100, Martin (KDE) wrote:

> > Deleting the indexes , of course :-) , but where are the indexes ?
>
> On my installation it is in .kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main.
> Last time
> i remove it, the DB is recreated but not the content. I had to remove
> and
> readd all nepomuk feeders.
>
> Be warned: If you use nepomuk for other data as well you will loose
> all this.

Thanks for warning , I disable nepomuk and stop mysql of akonadi and
remove
rm -rf  ~/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/*
rm -rf  ~/.local/share/akonadi/db_data/*

enable nepomuk and after start mylsql of akonadi

and virtuoso-t consumes many CPU 100% of 400% possible . After several
minutes , 1 or 2 hours. Again , mixup filter, expired folders and folder
for Inbox , sent-mails, draft and templates of which id .

> > so the search problem search on AdressBook  , when we are writing a
> > letter ?

search  on AdressBook , now seems to be assisted , I go to adress book
search , and after this the same search already works on a compose
email .

--
Sérgio M. B.