List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kmail2 updates mail status to late
From:       "Martin (KDE)" <kde () fahrendorf ! de>
Date:       2011-12-18 11:42:26

Hallo

one thing I found recently: If I read a mail with kmail2 the read status was
not set on the server in time. About five minutes after I read a mail I
started thunderbird and the mail was still marked as unread.

In what time the status update should be set onto the server? With online imap
I assumed this would happen almost immediately.

I use online imap with cyrus imap server.

Regards

Martin