List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Unable to create new address book
From:       Pablo Sanchez <pablo () blueoakdb ! com>
Date:       2011-11-26 12:19:40

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 04:58 AM, O. Sinclair penned
about Re: [kdepim-users] Unable to create new address book

> > On 26/11/11 11:35, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > Documentation is something where user could contribute relatively
> > easy.  Both Help documentation and user wiki (userbase.kde.org)
> > contribution is possible.  Any help in this area is welcome.
> >
> I agree and disagree. Yes, users can help and they do. But the final
> responsibility lies with the developers who KNOW how they design
> things to work - not users who have to figure it out.

Hi Sinclair,

I politely disagree with you because I suspect a developer would be
more than happy to be `interviewed' by someone writing documentation.
In my statistically invalid sample of one, I've found Thomas to be
quite available to all my questions as I cobble together
documentationn for KWin Rules.  :)

I suspect if you or someone else offered to document something, the
respective developer-owner would be available to your questions.

Cheers,
---
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)