On Tuesday 12 July 2011 09:40:39 Dave Griffiths wrote: > Dave Griffiths wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > Today though I set up a new message filter and set the filer to move the > > message to a folder and apply 2 of the tags I already had. This also > > appeared to work except the icons in the message header looked different > > from the manually tagged messages. Digging further into my tag list I > > discovered that I now had 2 new tags, with no name, added to the top of > > my tag list. Deleting these made the tags vanish from the message which > > I was then able to tag manually using my existing tags. > > > > My question. Can anyone else confirm this action. > > If it is a general fault then I will happily file a bug. > Following the above I continued to use my system. DigiKam is also set to use > nepomuk for tag storage. I did a resynchronise and all my digikam tags > became available in kmail. This produced duplicate tags with the same > values as the original message tags from kmail 4.4.11. I have now removed > the original tags and this seems to have resolved the issue for me. Tagging > as part of a filter rule now works as expected. > > Maybe this will be of some use to someone else. My problem is that now apparently KMail and KOrganizer are using the same tags which is mildly said annoying. Edit: I just double checked because there has been an update since I last cleaned up in the tags. The "sharing tags" seemed solved but KMail had like 30 empty tags which I have now deleted. -- Best regards / med venlig hilsen Thomas Olsen _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list Subscription management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users