List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: post -migration issues Kontact 4.6
From:       Thomas Olsen <tanghus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-30 11:37:11

On Thursday 30 June 2011 12:29:22 O. Sinclair wrote:
> On 30/06/2011 10:31, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> > On Thursday 30 June 2011 05:59:50 O. Sinclair wrote:
> >> In Akonadiconsole (or perhaps in System Settings somewhere) create a
> >> Nepomuk Tags resoure. Restart Kontact. Voila - it is in your folders
> >> tree. At least for me
> >
> > Actually I had already added a Tags resource and the folder tree
> > magically appeared. After the last msg I tried to tag some msgs but for
> > some reason the do not show up in the Tags folder tree. Maybe another
> > "give it time" issue ;-)
>
> Abandoning Tags for now - played around with them and all I got was
> crashes. They are shared between Kaddressbook and KMail - old tags (says
> contacts tagged Business) does not seem to show up though but a new tag
> added in Kaddressbook did. So will leave that for the time being and
> focus on getting "prime business" working smooth. Which it does - for me

I also "feel" a need for distinction between Contact tags and mail tags but as
mail tags isn't working for me (yet) I can't really tell if it's good or bad.
Generally it works great for me except for minor glitches (why has auto spell
check stopped working?)

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen