Hello Since we are talking about the kdepim mobile what kind of mobile software is it, if we there is no mobile phone that can support it? And don't tell me that there is nokia n900, because nobody is going to buy it after the deal that nokia did with ms... And nokia is not going to support the qt in the new ms windows7 phones... So the only thing that we can except from nokia is disappointing... Why don't we try to port qt to the android? Android is a very good and open source project, and it has phones from 200 euro until 600 euro... So i think that if we port kdepim mobile to the android then kdepim mobile and kde will become more popular... Regards Antonis Tsiapaliokas _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list Subscription management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users