List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users]  Write back from akonadi cache
From:       Christoph Kaulich <kaulich () gns-mbh ! com>
Date:       2011-02-15 13:32:11

Hello,

I have just tried to setup akonadi (KDEPIM 4.6 beta4 ) for offline use. I
switched the folder properties for tasks and calender so keeping content
locally for a week. So if I start my laptop offline, I can see all my calendar
data.

Is there a way to write back data, which I added while being offline? I am using
the dav resource on a groupdav calendar.

Thanks

Christoph