List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML
From:       John Murphy <murphyjj () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2010-08-04 9:48:27

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:10:19 pm Anne Wilson wrote:
> Better still, read
> http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml (somewhat out
> of date, but the points are still valid) and understand why we choose to
> keep plain mail other than in exceptional, carefully controlled
> circumstances.
Er, except we don't.
KMail has had the HTML option now for some time and the option is not controlled in any way - in fact in \
can be set as the default. What we're arguing about here is finishing the job properly and allowing HTML \
replies to HTML mail. That would put KMail in the forefront of email clients - bar none.
Regards,
johnM