List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML
From:       Anoop <anoop.chargotra () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-04 3:59:21

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Thomas Taylor <linxt@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 20:30:20 -0400
> Pablo Sanchez <pablo@blueoakdb.com> wrote:
>
>> [ Comments below, in line ]
>>
>> On Tuesday 03 August 2010 at 7:20 pm, Frank Thieme penned
>> about "Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML"

>> > Therefore you can use *this* or _this_, some clients even can /this/
>>
>> Yup, that's what I do however it's not as effective.  I don't really
>> mind not having HTML as is evident by my use of Kmail.  I'm just
>> pointing it out that it can be useful at times.
>>
>> Cheers,
>
> Yes, it can be useful, but like many "useful" things it should be used with
> care, not just by default because it looks good.
>
> Tom

Problem is that I receive all my mails in HTML at work and for this
particular reason, I can't use KMail :(. Whenever I reply to their
mails, it show up to them that I have added some in-line comments in
the mail. I have been using Kmail for quite sometimes now but for this
reason I am switching to Thunderbird, which I never wanted to. I still
love KMail and eagerly waiting for KMail-2.0

Thanks,
Anoop