On Saturday 31 July 2010 09:19:11 Ingo Klöcker wrote: > On Saturday 31 July 2010, ianseeks wrote: > > Hi > > > > DO you know how long it takes for the guys to check bugs.kde.org for > > new major bugs? > > Yes. It can take forever. I'm serious. KMail is a volunteer-project and > nobody is obliged (because he is paid to do so) to check the bugs. Of > course, this does not mean that we ignore the bugs but there will always > be times when bugs are not looked at for a long time. Thanks, i thought as much. > > I've got a weird one where kmail randomly does not download an > > email from my POP3 mail box on my ISP's servers. It creates a dummy > > email with the following data (number of UID35 lines can differ from > > one to over 10) > > > > ============================== ..snip... > This looks like the reply to a request for the list of message UIDs. It > seems the POP server does not behave as KMail expects and thus KMail > confuses the server's reply for a message. > > When did the bug first occur? After an upgrade of KDE/KMail? > > > Regards, > Ingo > HI I can't quite remember specifically when it started but it was a few weeks ago. I use the opensuse 11.2 Factory repos but i've now gone back to the Stable repos but it doesn;t seem to have made any difference. I used the rebuild indexes option today but so far i've not received any emails yet to see if that made a difference. The rebuilding did cause a few emails to suddenly become "unread" again. Thanks for a response regards Ian _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list kdepim-users@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users