List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Groups seem more broken than before
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2010-05-29 17:22:25

Kmail 1.13.3
KDE 4.4.3
kaddressbook 4.4.3
no akonadi/nepomuk errors reported
one vcard addressbook set as default

If I create a distribution list or group using the Save List button on the
composer window, an empty group is created.

If I open Kaddressbook and create a group from there, The group exists for a
few seconds, then becomes empty.  All groups previously created are empty.

For a while, creating groups didn't always work, but existing ones did.  Now
the existing ones are empty.

--
Art Alexion