List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] new message to mailing-list (using list folder)
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2010-04-11 17:25:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 11 April 2010 12:46:44 Dj YB wrote:
> I noticed that right clicking on the kde-pim folder offers the option
> to send a new message to the mailing list while the same is not offered for
> the  other two mailing lists ...
>
> is it my setup or is there something special (except for the users) in
> this  list?

Filtering a mail list to a folder isn't enough.  You have to designate that
folder as containing a mail list.

Select the folder in the tree.
In the Folder menu, select Mailing List Management.
Use that dialog to set up the folder as a mail list folder, and your other
folders will behave like the kdepim-users folder.

--
Art Alexion