List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Spell checking
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-08 21:30:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 01 April 2010, Georgi Kourtev wrote:
> I have the following issue that is really annoying me from quite some
> time. Did many test, but couldn't solve it. Any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> I use three languages for writing emails - English, French and
> Bulgarian. When typing with the first two the spell-checker of
> Kontact works fine (i.e. detects misspelled words, changes word
> etc).  On the third one it does not recognize even a single word.
>
> I have the following packages installed for Bulgarian (which are the
> same as for the English and French ones):
>
> language-pack-bg-base
> language-support-writing-bg
> language-pack-bg
> language-support-translations-bg
> language-pack-kde-bg-base
> language-pack-kde-bg
> language-pack-gnome-bg-base
> language-pack-gnome-bg

What spell checker are you using? (I'm not sure where this is
configured. My KDE appears to use aspell.)

Do you have a Bulgarian dictionary installed? The above packages
probably do not include a dictionary. (You can enable the dictionary
selection in the composer via View->Dictionary.)

Regards,
Ingo