List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Two problems
From:       John Aldrich <jmaldrich () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-03-30 10:09:54

First problem, ever since switching to Kontact from straight KMail, I have
started seeing IMAP errors. I'm not sure if this is because I have not
enabled "Groupware" resources or if it's a bug in Kontact since 4.4.
Second, the CTL+SHIFT+N shortcut for "new message to mailing list" no
longer works. Kontact / KMail claims that it's "ambiguous" and that I need
to configure it. However, when I go to "configure shortcuts" that's the
default key sequence for "new message to mailing list." Anyone got any clue
what's up with that or how to fix it?