Should have said: running MEPIS 8 (Debian Stable). Jerry3904 wrote: > For my business account, I had to reinstall Kmail yesterday, and restored the > backed-up Mail folder and the kmailrc file to where they belong. Kmail does > not see the professional emails I have, which sit in a folder "Read" with > many subfolders. > > The emails are all there in the Mail folder, and the folder structure is > visible in the config file, but nothing shows up in the application except > the default folders. I tried purging kmail and reinstalling, but that did > not help; I also tried deleting all the index files and letting kmail > recreate them, but that failed as well. > > I would be very grateful for any suggestions--TIA. > _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list kdepim-users@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users