List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Akregator question
From:       jiang gu <guqingjiang () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-07 16:11:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hei.i'm a linux root ,now i have a question need you help me ,it's this:i
useing the Akregator soft to configure the RSS.but i cannot to make the soft
,i did "./configure"it's passed,when i use "make"to install the soft it's
said:make:...NO targets specified and no makefile found, stop.
i see it's file it had the makefile.in   can you help me to resolv the
question??