Hello (apologies if this appears posted twice - but it never came back to me the first time I sent it!) I've just signed up for GoogleCheckout and when they send me a receipt it appears as plain text in Kmail BUT it should be HTML. The message appears to be in 2 parts (but both with the same part number?) the first bit in text/plain with Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted printable but part two is text/html with 7bit transfer encoding. Is there a way to force it to HTML? So I can click on/follow the links in the email? I've just noticed this behaviour in another email - but it states "Your email client cannot read this email" click on browser link - but viewing the source shows a two part email 1st part text/plain 2nd part text/html tags Using Kubuntu 8.04 Kmail 1.9.10 using KDE 3.5.10 Thanks in advance David _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list kdepim-users@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users