List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Disable KMail auto-start
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2009-07-01 11:40:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday, 2009-07-01, Sebastian Schubert wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Kevin Krammer<kevin.krammer@gmx.at> wrote:

> > Do you happen to have an IMAP based addressbook?
>
> Yes I have... So it's actually the Kadressbook?

Not KAddressBook in particular, any application accessing the addressbook(s).
The IMAP functionality for the IMAP addressbook is provided by KMail, so it is
started whenever the IMAP addressbook is loaded.

My guess would be that in your case it is the contacts plugin of KRunner,
because KRunner even starts in an empty session.
If you don't need contact search in KRunner, you can disable this plugin.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring