List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Meeting information via ics -> accepted -> not in
From:       Sebastian Schubert <schubert.seb () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-30 9:52:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

today, and I will remember that, I got my first meeting invitation via
email not just "let's meet at 10o'clock and bring some cookies" but
really formally with some ics attached. I did not know there is stuff
like this, but it looked funny, and I pressed the ACCEPT button. Ok,
the email was deleted then, ok this is set in the options, but I found
no information in my calendar. I even had a look into the trash folder
to see whether there is a button for this, which I did not find.

Is there an automatic way to add the details to the calendar? I saved
the attachment and imported it, but is there a faster version (still
3.5.10 here, but most recent at home)?

Cheers
Sebastian