List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] slate.com/rss liferea works,
From:       Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot () pcartwright ! com>
Date:       2009-02-07 14:01:24

On Sat February 7 2009, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> I have just added slate.com/rss as feed to Akregator 1.2.9 (KDE 3.5.9)
> and it works fine. Since you are using KMail 1.9.9, I guess you are
> also still using KDE 3.5.9.
>
> Please try whether it works with Akregator (but I would be surprised
> because Kontact simply embeds Akregator). If it doesn't work with
> Akregator 1.2.9 for you then either your distribution broke it, or my
> distribution (openSUSE 11.0) fixed it, or there's a problem with your
> setup.

I have Akregator 1.2.9 and I killed kontact, opened up Akgregator, and tried
to add slate.com/rss. It said feed doesn't exist.
ii  akregator                                               4:3.5.9-5
in Akregator, slate feed doesn't exist, so  it is just like adding a new feed,
and it won't.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800