The "classifiy as spam" and "classifiy as not spam" icons disappeared from the

tools bar. If I add them back, they appear for a second, when I switch to

kmail, but then disappear. Runnig the anti-spam wizard does not help either.

In kmail (runnig separatly) n a separate kmail the icons are gone too. I think

there is something wrong with those icons and toolbar

There 2 icons for "classifiy as spam" and "classifiy as not spam", one with the

proper icon and one with the question mark icon in the configure toolbar panel.

I had this problem on two notebooks. Anyone else with the same problem or

solution?

Ákos