List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] distribution lists missing after upgrade to KDE
From:       "O. Sinclair" <o.sinclair () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-01 8:02:17

Running Kubuntu 8,04.1 I upgraded to KDE 3.5.10 last week. Today I
notice that my distribution lists are gone or at least nowhere to be found!

Version says Kontact 1.29 and Kadressbook 3.5.10.

Anyone noticed the same or can tell me where they normally "reside" so
that I might try and restore (have a backup on external harddisk)?

Regards,
Sinclair