Kontact was working okay until I added Akregator as component and then removed it. After that, starting Kontact got to be problematic. If I start Kontact, Kmail starts as a separate application outside of Kontact. If I quit KMail, it will start as a separate application the next time I click on the e-mail icon in Kontact. I tried deleting all rc files for Kontact and starting over, but this had no effect. Does anybody have an idea what may be going on here? The is KDE on Kubuntu Hardy. _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list kdepim-users@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users