List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kontact and kde4
From:       "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-08 8:12:36

On 08/01/2008, Robert Smits <bob@rsmits.ca> wrote:

> > > Who does? And how do you tell the "enterprise" version form others?
> >
> > Kubuntu from Gutsy and above. You can find out from the version details.
> > For example, my Gutsy install of kontact says "Version 1.2.4 (enterprise
> > 0.20070907.709405)"
>
> I see that I, too have an entrerprise version in OpenSuse. Thanks.

What are the differences between "enterprise" and the base model?
Googling for "enterprise Kontact" gives less than 50 results, none of
which spell out the differences. On what page is this explained?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il
א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן- -ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?