List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kontact and kde4
From:       Ingo =?utf-8?q?Kl=C3=B6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-01-07 20:37:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 07 January 2008, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 07/01/2008, Ingo Klöcker <kloecker@kde.org> wrote:
> > I suggest to run the KDE 3 "enterprise" version of Kontact because
> > this version will still be actively supported for quite some time.
>
> Are you saying that the normal Kontact from KDE3 is "enterprise", or
> are you referring to an "enterprise" version of Kontact that I have
> never heard about?

The "enterprise" version is a slightly extended and much better
supported version of KDE PIM (including Kontact). It is developed and
maintained by KDAB for paying customers, but, of course, anybody can
use it. A few distributions ship the "enterprise" version of KDE PIM
instead of the plain-vanilla version.

Regards,
Ingo