List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KAddressbook display problem
From:       Cam Ellison <cam () ellisonpsychology ! ca>
Date:       2007-12-19 19:32:38

KAddressbook does not appear in a proper window on my system; that is,
it is displayed, but without the border that one is accustomed to
seeing.  I can make entries, but cannot change the size of the window,
nor access all the features.

Where should I look for a way to correct this?  I expect there's
something to be Googled, but to this point none of the search requests I
make have produced anything.

THank you

Cam

--