List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Problem with korganizer and kalarm
From:       Cam Ellison <cam () ellisonpsychology ! ca>
Date:       2007-12-18 16:31:13

alp wrote:
> Cam Ellison wrote:
>
>> Has anyone encountered this, or does anyone have an idea where I sbould
>> look.  (I suppose one answer is to set the system time to UTC, but that
>> will cause other problems.)
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Cam
>>

> Forgive me if this is silly,....
>
> Why not set kalarm and korg to pacific time?

That's a reasonable thing to ask, but I already have KDE set to Pacific
time.  I should think that would set both korganizer and kalarm, as that
setting should cover the entire suite.

Just to be sure, I have reset TZ from one version of Pacific Time to
another.  Who knows?  Maybe that will work.

THanks

Cam

--
Cam Ellison, Ph.D. R.Psych. #1417