List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Using KAddressBook with Thunderbird
From:       "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-26 12:38:41

Although I have abandoned Kmail for Thunderbird, I still prefer
KAddressBook to Tbird's address book. How can one configure
KDE/KPIM/Kontact to open new mail in Tbird rather than Kmail? I've
looked in the Kontact and KaddressBook options, and in Kcontrol as
well (especially file associations). Where have I missed the setting?

Sorry for the cross post, I'm not sure if KDE or kdepim-users was the
better place to post this. Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/