List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Disable KMail account
From:       Boyan Tabakov <blade.alslayer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-25 13:47:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 25 June 2007 16:37:58 Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> On Monday 25 June 2007 at 9:32 am, Stefan Grosse etched:

That is not account specific option - at least, unchecking the option wile my
office account is selected results in it being unchecked when I select
another account afterwords.

--
Blade hails you...

Crownless again shall be the queen
Trophy on her grave still remains unseen
A boat on the river confessing the sins
The Riddler revealing the deep hidden things
                                 --Nightwish