List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Help: my imap messages multiply after bogofilter
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-06-21 17:12:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 21 Jun 2007, Stefan Grosse wrote:
> [...]

Oops - I forgot :-)

> Actually I had the same problem with sabayon but thought
> that this is due to the experimental status of that distro...
>
> >> Does anyone have a work around?
> >>
> >> How do I completely switch of the anti-spam filtering?
> >
> > yum -e bogofilter ?
>
> yum remove bogofilter

I don't know - you leave a distro for a couple of weeks and forget everything
about it :-)

> did remove bogofilter but that did not solve the
> problem, still the latest message in the imap inbox is multiplied.I have
> stopped the time: its 1 per minute which is the same interval at which
> kmail looks for new e-mails in that folder.
>
> Is there anywhere a configuration file I could change or delete for
> stopping that filtering procedure?

As werner said, the first place is to look at kmailrc.  Don't forget the
backup before editing it.

All the same, if you've removed bogofilter, and removed the filters in kmail,
I can't see why this is happening.  Do the full headers on the later versions
give you any idea?

Anne