List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kmail: Set default style in which folder is to
From:       Boyan Tabakov <blade.alslayer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-21 12:47:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 20 June 2007 10:37:43 Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'd like to configure a "default style" which should apply to all the
> folders of my account. Ie., I'd like to set, that all folders, by default,
> should display mails threaded, should be ordered reverse date.
>
> How would I do that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alexander Skwar

Hi,

The common options that I think default to all folders are to be found in
Configure KMail -> Appearance -> Message List and Layout tabs. The default
sorting can't be set there unfortunately. That won't be a big of an issue,
since you'll click the column you'd like the messages to be sorted by and
KMail will remember that setting.

This is not the case only when you swap configurations, which I do sometimes -
disabling my office account by swapping configurations files. Then KMail
strangely seems not to honour the sorting setting and also forgets what
defalt identity should be used for a specific folder. (Although these seem to
be set correctly in the config file). Anyway this is somewhat not the tipical
use case...

--
Blade hails you...

In my world