List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] how to kill kwallet
From:       Bogo Mipps <bogo-mipps () e3 ! net ! nz>
Date:       2007-06-21 5:45:10

On Thursday 21 June 2007 16:36, Pastor JW wrote:
> On Thursday 21 June 2007 3:07 am, kitts wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes it sure was!!  Go to System, then Configuration, then Control
> > > Center, then Security& Privacy, then KDE Wallet and un-tic the "Enable
> > > the KDE wallet subsystem" and that does it.  That program alone was
> > > almost enough to drive me to windoze!
> >
> > Why? Is it because you need to put in your password each time? Personally
> > i find it very convenient. If there are usability issues, i would suggest
> > that you discuss it for the greater good of the project and the people
> > reading this.
>
> Usually by this time all four people who LIKE kwallet have checked in with
> all their foolish, tirades about how "good" the program is.

The good pastor may rant on about the four people who have checked in with
what he calls all their "foolish tirades" but I can assure him that there are
many more out there who have taken the time to use and understand KWallet
(rather than just blindly turning it off) and find that it's a little pearl
amongst a gaggle of swine.  All of my clients use it, and wouldn't be without
it. And btw if he considers those four as "foolish tirades" then his own
flock must be downright sheepish.

Bogo

--
2.6.20-gentoo-r8 x86_64 AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ KMail 1.9.5