List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] syncing Nokia N73
From:       Robert Zwerus <arzie () dds ! nl>
Date:       2007-06-18 14:53:07

On Sunday 17 June 2007, Michael Eichstädt wrote:
> I ´m using opensuse 10.2 KDE 3.5.7 Kontact 1.2.5
>
> i ´d like to sync my N73 with Kontact. It is connected via USB cable.
> How does it work? what are the options to chose?

You need a Bluetooth RFCOMM connection, Opensync with the kdepim-sync and
syncml-obex-client plugins. Then you create a syncgroup (with msynctool) and
configure them.

To sync, you close Kontact (in order to prevent data loss) and execute
something like:
msynctool --sync nokia

If you need more help, ask me, I can send you my config files.
--
A Dieu,
 Robert Zwerus - WWW: http://zwering.adsl.utwente.nl