List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Request Receive and Read Receipt
From:       Paul Howarth <paul () hespowercomm ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-05-23 11:49:12

Hello,

Thank you for your reply to my email and assistance with request receipt. Do
you know if you can set that option as a default for all emails?

Thanks,

Paul

--
Best regards,

Paul Howarth

Owner & Manager

HES Power Comm

Member of The Shire IT Cluster

Mob: 0418 400 389

Office Ph: 02 9011 7778 Fax: 02 9011 7779

Email: paul@hespowercomm.com.au

Web: www.hespowercomm.com.au

Post: PO Box 821, Gymea NSW 2227

This e-mail and any attachment(s) is for authorised use by the intended
recipient(s) only.   If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying,
circulation or any other use of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachment(s). HES Power Comm does
not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in
this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not secure,
therefore HES does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message or attached files. Thank you.